What are they?
If you could take your best elevator pitch, add visuals, then press play, you’d have an Explainer Video. It’s the shortest, highest-octane explanation of what you do, why you matter, or how you’re different.
Purpose of explainer videos?
It’s for organizations with a product, service, idea, or cause that’s complex or confusing. After all, people will not buy what they don’t understand. Explainer Videos marry beauty with simplicity to create clarity, and people love clarity.
Use explainer videos to tell the world who you are, what you do, or why you matter.
WHEN TO USE AN EXPLAINER VIDEO?
Our explainer videos will help you capture the attention of the audience, which further helps in building a deeper connection with the people.
Studies have found that landing pages with Explainer Videos get an 88% increase in time on site and, more importantly, an 80% increase in conversion.
Our great-looking and appealing explainer videos will help you to nurture existing ones and generate sales.
Our explainer videos are engaging, capture the audience's attention, and retain them on-site for longer. More retention, better ranking, and higher conversion.
If you could take your best elevator pitch, add visuals, then press play, you’d have an Explainer Video.
The runtime sweet spot is usually 30 seconds to 2 minutes. It should be determined by considering the level of complexity, your content, and your audience. We’ll help guide you to the right decisions.
Our standard timeline is 3–4 weeks for a single video, but we can scale to accommodate rush timelines and multi-video per month engagements. Please note that the timeline also depends on your team’s availability. Let us know when you need your videos, and we’ll figure out the best process for you.
The cost considers many factors, including production value, rounds of revision, the total amount of video needed, and your timeline.
Our Simple Process
We have described the process of designing, building, scripting, editing, and delivering the brand videos. We are one of the top branded video production companies that ensure to create each of our videos from scratch, consulting the client at first. So, here we are explaining the overall process to ensure that you are not just satisfied with the video but simultaneously delighted with it.
Frequently Asked Questions
To produce a perfect video, companies take 2-4 weeks on average. But the turn-around time may increase or decrease as per the project requirements and editing.
Most organizations charge for videos on the basis of time, style, sound/video effects, and video requirements. But, on average, the cost of videos ranges from $350–$2,500. per finished minute.
Take a rundown on the best 5 ways to promote video content.
- Start a video campaign on social platforms like Facebook or Twitter
- Never forget to add a share button on your video
- Incorporate videos in your email marketing
- Ask more people to share
- Never forget to optimize your video thumbnail image
Here are 5 amazing tips that will help you grab visitor's attention and generate more sales:
- Keep your video flexible and brief
- Make sure you use clear language and unique ideas
- Always create videos by understanding the limitations
- Use engaging visuals and characters, and many more
We require a 50% deposit for your project to get started and the remaining 50% is due upon project completion.
Here are some types of commercial videos that help you boost your business productivity:
- Broadcast commercial
- Internet commercial
Our eight-step process helps us make everlasting videos.
The process includes:
- Requirement Gathering:Understanding your marketing requirements
- Strategize the process:Analyzing the concept and planning the strategy
- Story Writing: Preparing a script for the video
- Video Making:Initialize with the sketching of a storyboard, drawing the illustrator
- Voiceover:Record the voice-over based on your specific instructions regarding tone, intonation, and modulation.
- Final Stage of Video making: After completing the voice-over process; our video-making will animate the illustrations
- Adding the SFX and VFX: To enhance the quality of the video we add SFX & VFX it's just a final touchup.
Yes, we do. We help you out from scratch. Just give us an idea and your marketing objectives, and we will create a story out of it.
We start by providing you with multiple approaches for the video. Once you confirm one of the approaches, we share multiple concepts with you.
After confirming one of the concepts, we move forward to the storyline. Once the storyline is confirmed, we provide you with a draft of the script. After the necessary edits, we provide you with a final script.