A brand isn’t static. Its performance changes over time as consumer preferences shift, new channels appear, and competition piles into the market. Beyond that, overall performance figures can obscure underlying conditions. For instance, a brand’s rise might be unsustainably fad-driven; a decline might be due to a failure to recognize pockets of opportunity.
Brands require ongoing care. To keep them vibrant, brand owners need an appropriate overall architecture. They also must make resource allocations, track brand performance against competitors, evaluate the strategy against results, and periodically re-evaluate the desired market position. At the same time, each business decision has to stay true to the brand’s values, consumers, and promises.
"Behind every brand is a brand strategy that helps inform the different choices you make as a business."
How We Help Clients?
We help you create a voice for your brand that is unique and memorable. We bring an analytical perspective to the table so clients can have maximum value across all their physical or online products. As part of that, we can:
- Evaluate overall brand performance
- Validate the profile of each brand’s key consumer segments
- Understand the key factors driving consumer purchasing behaviors
- Understand pricing power and permission to play across brands
- Identify growth potential through new channels
- Assess the relative strengths and weaknesses of individual brands
In addition, we support the development of new brands or the refreshment of an existing brand by doing the following:
- Establish how the critical elements of each brand (product range, price points, positioning, channel availability, etc.) are differentiated in the minds of consumers and channel partners
- Identify ways to protect each brand’s differentiation to support individual brand and overall portfolio growth.
- Determine the appropriate brand architecture, brand roles, and rules to exploit a brand portfolio’s full potential
- Define the appropriate and optimal role of each brand’s promotion and advertising messages across all channels.
- Simulate how changes to one brand affect other brands in a portfolio
"A brand strategy is the holistic approach behind how a brand builds identification and favorability with customers and potential customers."
How Does Your Company Benefits From Our Services?
- We provide a clearer perspective on which customers each brand (or portfolio of brands) is serving and how those brands should be positioned.
- A better understanding of each brand’s points of difference
- A more substantial market share from more defensible positioning
- Improved investment plan for the brand and associated financial benefits
- Higher revenues and profitability from improved alignment with customers and channels
It is people that will drive that transformation. The organizational strategy, planning, and innovation you pour into your ambitions are well-spent if you bring your people along on the journey. Your company’s success depends on us — we’re here every step of the way because our goal has always been 100% customer satisfaction.